Telangana Eeconomic Association (TEA) has been inaugurated on 10th September 2016 and released a book of its bye-laws at RBVRR Reddy Women’s College at Narayanaguda. Finance Minister Etela Rajender has consented to be the chief guest for the inaugural.
TEA Objectives :
- Provide a common forum for Student/Teachers/Researchers/Policy Makers and others interested in theory and applied aspects of Economics,
- Initiate appropriate measures to improve the quality and content of curriculum at various stages of teaching economics in Telangana,
- Promote research on various dimensions of development of Telangana, on macroeconomic polices, programmes and development and on the issues of larger concerns in the emerging global economy,
- Conduct periodical Seminars/Conferences/Workshops/ Training Programs / courses on economics and its allied fields of study /Short term courses on methodology and various aspects of Economics independently or in collaboration with other organisations/institutions,
- Undertake or encourage publications which would be relevant to teaching and research in the field Economics and allied disciplines,
- Bring out Journals, bulletins and such other publications independently or in collaboration with other organizations /institutions,